Do you struggle, or know a woman who struggles with hormone imbalances? Hot flashes? Low energy? Infertility? Insomnia? These are just some of the things that Hormone Yoga Therapy could help eliminate.
Hormone Yoga Therapy is a natural and holistic method to reduce symptoms related to many different diagnoses (list below). It is a dynamic form of Yoga Therapy, whereby the objective is to naturally reactivate the hormone production of the endocrine glands of women: ovaries, thyroid, pituitary gland and adrenals.
The exercises are very simple and suitable for everyone. No previous Yoga experience is needed.
On December 4th we are offering a free online info session. Join our Clinic Director Denise, and Corrine from Lotus Moon Yoga as they dive into what Hormone Yoga Therapy is, and how the benefits of the program could possibly help you or someone you know.
When: Saturday December 4th,2021
Time: 10:00am – 10:30am PST
Where: Via Zoom *
Click below to register.
* For those who wish to join us in the studio for the live stream, please contact us directly at 250-941-4999.
- Women from 35 years of age as a preventative therapy due to the decreasing ovarian activity and an associated gradual decrease in hormone production of the two main female hormones: estrogen and progesterone.
- Women of all ages with the symptoms of low hormones, with a difficulty to achieve pregnancy, polycystic ovaries, menstrual disorders, premenstrual stress syndrome (PMS), ovarian cysts and premature menopause.
- Middle-aged women who wish to eliminate or alleviate the unpleasant symptoms of the onset of menopause, such as hot flashes, insomnia, night sweats, emotional instability, depression, headaches, difficulty concentrating, remembering, decreased libido, etc.
HYT helps eliminate symptoms from the following:
- Perimenopause, Menopause, Premature menopause
- PMS (premenstrual stress syndrome)
- Infertility (caused by hormonal imbalances or poor blood circulation in the pelvic area. Tubal adhesions caused by muscle spasm can be also eliminated)
- Polycystic ovaries (symptoms of which include: hirsutism, infertility, acne, weight gain) (PCOS)
- Irregular or loss of menstruation and ovulation
- Ovarian cysts
- Depression, emotional instability, memory impairment (caused by low levels of thyroid hormones)
- Low libido, dry vagina
- Osteoporosis (for osteopenia or not very advanced osteoporosis HYT is recommended)
- Under-active thyroid (hypothyroidism)
- Hair loss, brittle nails, dry skin and acne
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Insomnia, low energy, fatigue
- And many other problems caused by hormonal imbalances